ITIL Create, Deliver and Support E-Learning
The ITIL® Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) E-learning course is based on the official ITIL CDS syllabus. Developed by QRP in-house experts, our fully accredited e-learning course is an interactive online training solution in order to prepare you for the ITIL Create, Deliver & Support exam.
Objectives ITIL Create, Deliver and Support:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
How to buy your ITIL CDS E-learning
Click on “Book now” to buy your e-learning! The exam is included in the price. You will have 6 months access to an online platform, where you can study for your exam. After buying your e-learning, you will receive an exam voucher and all the information for booking and passing your exam.
For our E-learning training course participants only need an Internet-capable PC, a reliable internet connection and an updated browser (such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer).
ITIL Create, Deliver and Support Exam
The objective of the ITIL CDS exam is to verify that the candidate has a sufficient understanding of the ITIL CDS framework, to be able to obtain the ITIL Certification.
- Number of questions: 40
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice
- Pass rate: 70% or more
- Duration: 90 minutes (113 for non-bilinguals)
- Closed book exam
course_name course_duration language price_long book ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support 6 months English € 790 Book now