Best Practice Trainer PRINCE2/MSP/MoP/P3O/AgilePM (TRPM2022LUX)
QRP International is one of the major players in the Management Best Practice Training market in Europe, and supports organisations in the development of their personal skills and in the successful implementation of these Best Practices through our accredited trainers and consultants. QRP International is a fast growing company, with a dynamic, young and results driven atmosphere. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a 2-5 year background to educate people in one or more of the following management best practices PRINCE2/MSP/MoP/P3O/AgilePM.
You will be responsible for conducting onsite and/or online training and preparing candidates to achieve relevant business certifications.
You will be responsible for delivering according to the QRP standards in all aspects of Trainer Performance (onsite and virtual). Those standards will be extensively explained and shown during the Train The Trainer path.
An excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way, extremely knowledgeable in his/her field of expertise and possess solid consulting experience.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about education, able to undertake a variety of responsibilities including delivery of training, leading students to certification and implementing Best Practices.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s management skills that will make them better professionals in order to meet organisational needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Able to embrace QRP Core Values in everyday work
- We do our utmost to make our clients happy
- We enjoy working together as a team
- We keep our word
- We are committed to our professional development
- Independent worker with great presentation skills
- Fast and creative learner who likes to be supported by an international environment
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Excellent organisational and time-management abilities
- Experience in Project Management
- Proficient English and/or French C2
- Based in Luxembourg, Belgium, France or Germany and eligible to work in Europe with understanding of the market in Luxembourg
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools
- Thorough knowledge of PRINCE2 and/or PMP
- Consultancy Experience
- Proven experience as trainer
Please send your CV with motivation and reference TRPM2022LUX: email@example.com
The intensive recruitment process includes interviews, reference checks and psychometric