QRP International is looking for a PRINCE2 Trainer based in Belgium (full proficiency French). The Trainer will be responsible for conducting onsite and/or online training according to the QRP standards in all aspects of Trainers Performance and preparing candidates to achieve relevant business certifications.
The standards will be extensively explained and shown during the Train The Trainer path. An excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way, extremely knowledgeable in his/her field of expertise and possess solid consulting experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate about education, able to undertake a variety of responsibilities including delivery of training, leading students to certification and implementing Best Practices.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s management skills that will make them better professionals in order to meet organisational needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Able to embrace QRP Core Values in everyday work
- We do our utmost to make our clients happy
- We enjoy working together as a team
- We keep our word
- We are committed to our professional development
- Independent worker with great presentation skills
- Fast and creative learner who likes to be supported by an international environment
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Excellent organisational and time-management abilities
- Experience in Project Management
- Certification in PRINCE2 and PMP (DESIRABLE)
- Proficient French and English C2
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools (DESIRABLE)
- Thorough knowledge of PRINCE2/PMP/AgilePM/PM²/HERMES (DESIRABLE)
- Consultancy Experience
- Proven experience as trainer (DESIRABLE)
- Based in Belgium