Developed by QRP in-house experts, our fully accredited PM2 E-learning course has been taken from the official PM² syllabus and made into an interactive online training solution in order to prepare you for the PM² Foundation exam.
This course is based on the official Certified PM2 Foundation exam by the PM² Group, and meets the exact standards and requirements of the Centre of Excellence in PM² (CoEPM²) of the European Commission.
- Make effective use of PM² for the management of projects
- Understand the implementation of core project management processes
- Effectively use the PM² Artefacts for initiating, define the scope of a project and understand how to manage it
- Understand key project planning tools and techniques
- Understand project scheduling and estimating, including Gantt Charts and network diagrams
- Understand project budgeting and cost management
- Pass the PM² Foundation exam.
PM2 E-learning: how does it work?
PM2 Foundation Exam
The objective of the PM2 Foundation exam is to verify the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PM2 Project Management Methodology.
- 75 minutes
- 100 questions
- Objective Test Questions
- 70% pass mark
- Closed book
The certification exam is executed by Van Haren Learning Solutions.
How to buy your PM2 E-learning
Click on “Book now” to buy your PM2 Online E-learning! The exam is included in the price. You will have 6 months access to an online platform, where you can study for your exam. After buying your e-learning, you will receive an exam voucher and all the information for booking and passing your exam.
For our E-learning training course participants only need an Internet-capable PC, a reliable internet connection and an updated browser (such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer).
LAUNCH PROMO: we’re offering a special 20% discount on our new PM2 Foundation E-learning, € 472 instead of € 590. The offer is valid until 31/12/2023.
|PM² Foundation||6 months||English|
€ 472 Launch Promo