Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Identify additional value as a result of managing the described change as an MSP programme
- Explain each of the MSP principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow activities
- Explain the relationship between the MSP principles, governance themes, the transformational flow, programme information (documents) and the MSP defined programme management roles and can apply that understanding
- Apply each of the MSP principles, governance themes and transformational flow processes
- Produce or evaluate examples of MSP programme information (documents)
- Identify activities that should be undertaken during each of the processes of the transformational flow together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles
- Understand which management products are input to, output from, and updated in each of the six transformational flow processes.
- Pass the Practitioner exam
- Project managers
- Experts and advisers working within a programme office
- Other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programmes following the MSP guidance together with those wishing to pursue higher level qualifications (e.g. programme managers).
MSP Practitioner Exam
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test
- 8 questions
- 80 possible marks
- 50% pass mark
- Open book (MSP manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
Project Management experience or Project Board experience is required. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event, which is expected to be fully read and studied before attending the course. The participant must have obtained the MSP Foundation certification prior to sit the Practitioner exam.
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide.
- MSP Practitioner Event Handoutt
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, MSP Glossary, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Save money, our prices include pre-course material, manuals, exams and certificates
- Achieve practical experience thanks to our own accredited course material
- Get examples of several programme management experiences, all our trainers have 15+ years experience in major enterprise transformation programmes and 5+ years experience in delivering MSP course
- Get it right, our training course is fully accredited by PEOPLECERT!
- Just Relax, you get a PASS GUARANTEE on your MSP Practitioner!! At QRP International we promise to provide the highest level of training and service to help you gain your MSP certification. We’re confident that you’ll pass your Practitioner exam at the first attempt with us and If you don’t, we will let you take the course a second time at no cost, you will just have to pay your resit exam fee
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution