Programme Management: Elements and Benefits
As part of our effort to provide more on information on “What’s next after Project Management?” with this webinar we introduce you to Programme Management.
In you are a project manager, or a manager, managing bigger-and-bigger projects and driving transformational business change, your next step is Programme Management. MSP, Managing Successful Programmes, represents proven good practice in programme management in successfully delivering transformational change, drawn from the experiences of both public and private sector organisations. MSP defines programme management as “the action of carrying out the coordinated organization, direction and implementation of a dossier of projects and transformational activities (i.e. the programme), to achieve outcomes and realize benefits of strategic importance to the business”. In fact it’s key to understand that a programme is not only a “bigger project”, but can also be a set of coordinated projects.
STRUCTURE OF THE WEBINAR
1)Programme Management Background
- Organizational Context
- Programme Management Context (difference between project and programme management)
2)Introduction to MSP -Managing Successful Programmes-
- 7 Principles
- 9 Governance Themes
- 6 Transformational Flow processes
- Mapping the Transformational Flow with key control documents
- Roles in the Programme Board
- Stakeholder Engagement: Analysis of Stakeholder Profiles
4)Programme Management benefits for the organization
- Aligning 3 critical organizational elements
- Overcoming classic programme failures
5)Q&A session on content and info on Training and Certification
ABOUT THE EXPERT
Stijn Jassens is a trainer and consultant specialised in project, portfolio management and general management advice. He worked for both the public and the private sector on IT management, Business and IT alignment, and business transformation through technology. Stijn is an expert in Project and Portfolio Management: he coordinated project delivery in previous jobs as release manager: he worked in the alignment of the planning, technical and commercial dependencies of IT enabling business projects.
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Anywhere! From your computer!
- Date: September 15th, 2017
- Time: 11h00 – 12h00 – 1h session
- Language: English
- Trainer: Stijn Jassens, PRINCE2 accredited trainer and consultant, MSP and MoP certified, P3O/PMO Expert
- Attendance fee: FREE! Registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please fill in the form below and click on “Register Now“.
For more information about the content, contact-us and we will reply you with a mail or call as soon as possible.
NOTE: This webinar is an information session containing interactive elements. This session will not give you any formal qualification in MSP.