What is the PRINCE2 2017 Update? All You Need to Know
PRINCE2 is firmly established as the world’s most practiced method for project management and is globally recognized for delivering successful projects. In January 2017 AXELOS, announced the upcoming arrival of updated PRINCE2 guidance and Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Together, these form PRINCE2 2017 and represent the first major update to PRINCE2 since 2009.
With this informative webinar QRP International wants to introduce you to the changes, understanding not only what changes in the content, but also what are the main reasons for the update, and how these updates will impact (or not impact) on your actual certification, and/or training plans.
Register for this FREE presentation to ask all your questions to the PRINCE2 expert!
STRUCTURE OF THE WEBINAR
- Key drivers for PRINCE 2017 version
- Brief review of main elements of PRINCE2: principles, processes, themes
2) PRINCE2 2017:
- How is PRINCE2 going to change? What is NOT going to change?
- Main updates in PRINCE2 content
3) Training & Certification:
- PRINCE2 scheme
- Changes to PRINCE2 practitioner certification validity
- Introducing the PRINCE2 Community
4) Q&A Session
OBJECTIVES OF THE WEBINAR
By the end of the webinar participants should:
- Understand the background in the Project Management context
- Understand the reasons for change of the PRINCE2 2017 update
- Understand the update in the PRINCE2 content
- Understand the changes in the PRINCE2 qualification scheme (PRINCE2 Practitioner validity)
- Understand the impact of the update on existing PRINCE2 certifications
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Anywhere! From your computer!
- Date: June 9
- Time: 11h00 – 12h00 – 1h session
- Language: English
- Trainer: David Maegerman, PRINCE2 and AgilePM accredited trainer and consultant
- Attendance fee: FREE! Registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please fill in the form below and click on “Register Now“.
For more information about the content, contact-us and we will reply you with a mail or call as soon as possible.
NOTE: This webinar is an information session containing interactive elements. This session will not give you any formal qualification in PRINCE2.