Certified Scrum Developer training & certification (Scrum Alliance)
Update: all our courses are now available in our virtual classroom. Please contact us for more information.
The Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) has a working understanding of Scrum principles and has learned specialized Agile engineering skills.
The Certified Scrum Developer® training is a five-day,interactive course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer. It’s a combination of a two days of the study of Scrum and three-day CSD technical skills course where you will learn Agile engineering practices. After successfully completing this course, participants will obtain the Certified Scrum Developer certification from the Scrum Alliance.
During the course participants will learn:
- Study of architecture and design
- An in-depth look at the way Agile teams work together
- Study of test-first development An introduction to the practice of refactoring
- An introduction to the key practices of continuous integration
- Product Owner and Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Developers, Testers & other technical team members
Scrum CSD Exam
No examination, upon successful completion of the course and following confirmation from the trainer, the participants will receive a CSD certificate from Scrum Alliance.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects.
Why choose QRP?
- Get a globally recognized certification from Scrum Alliance
- With your CSD certificate, you will have access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Earn PDUs and Maintain Your PMP Certification
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution