Following the completion of the course participants should understand the key elements from ITIL 4 Foundation and each one of the four ITIL MP modules as detailed below:
- ITIL 4 Foundation: understand the new ITIL 4 concepts and definition
- Create, Deliver and Support (CDS): understand how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): understand all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts
- High Velocity IT (HVIT): understand the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments
- Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI): acquire practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
- Existing ITIL Expert qualification holders
- Professionals who have 17 Credits with the ITIL v3 credit scheme, wishing to develop their knowledge and application
- Number of questions: 40
- Type of questions: multiple choice
- Marks: 40 marks available.
- Provisional pass mark: 70% or higher (28 marks or above)
- Duration: 90 minutes (113 for non-native speakers)
- This is a ‘closed book’ examination
The candidate must own the ITIL Expert certification or have 17 credits under the ITIL Credit scheme. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module.
17 credits under the ITIL v3 Credit Scheme or ITIL Expert certification. The pre-reading material will be available before the beginning of the course, participants are encouraged to study it before the beginning of the course. A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
The following ITIL 4 Transition course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide- available online.
- ITIL 4 Transition Event Handout
This handout contains exercises and solutions, MP Transition test-exams and hints & tips for the Examination.